ORANGE CREAMSICLE BITES


Earlier this year, I made a wonderful recipe for Little Lemon Drops that is absolutely amazing and I decided it was time to modify the recipe a little bit to create these little orange bites.  The results?  The orange ones are just as addictive as the lemon ones – they are soooo yummy!  And since they are so little, you can justify eating a bunch of them.  Right?  I think I’m going to make orange, lemon and maybe try some strawberry ones and serve them at Easter since they are so perfect for spring!

Earlier this year, I made a wonderful recipe for Little Lemon Drops that is absolutely amazing and I decided it was time to modify the recipe a little bit to create these little orange bites.  The results?  The orange ones are just as addictive as the lemon ones – they are soooo yummy!  And since they are so little, you can justify eating a bunch of them.  Right?  I think I’m going to make orange, lemon and maybe try some strawberry ones and serve them at Easter since they are so perfect for spring!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here