How To Make the Easiest Chow Mein in Just 20 Minutes


Chow mein is one of my favorite foods. It always reminds me of my Chinese grandmother, who made a big batch every Sunday for our family lunch. I’ve eaten many (equally delicious) variations of chow mein over the years: deep-fried nests with saucy stir-fried meats and veggies on top, versions where the noodles are tossed with the sauce and protein, the list goes on. Now that I make it for my own family, the most important criteria is that it’s fast and weeknight-friendly.

Chow mein is one of my favorite foods. It always reminds me of my Chinese grandmother, who made a big batch every Sunday for our family lunch. I’ve eaten many (equally delicious) variations of chow mein over the years: deep-fried nests with saucy stir-fried meats and veggies on top, versions where the noodles are tossed with the sauce and protein, the list goes on. Now that I make it for my own family, the most important criteria is that it’s fast and weeknight-friendly.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here